Function and Description
Universal Floating Suction Units FSU are designed to ensure that product in a storage tank is drawn off just below the surface of the liquid where it is cleanest, preventing the suction point being at the bottom of the tank where water and residuals will settle down.
Solutions are available from 2” to 6” for horizontal tanks as a standard design in standard materials.
Selection and Design
Universal FSU offers experienced technology for a complete solution for the end-user. This includes easy installation and assembly. Standard documentation is included.
The Swivel Joint comes with/in
- corrosion resistant materials.
- maintenance-free greased for a life-time with aviation approved grease.
- large sized ball bearings with two races.
Universal FSU has an intake designed to avoid any forming of vortex.
Floats are all made of stainless steel and are 100% pressure tested.
"Made in Germany"
Floating Suction Units FSU are „Made in Germany“ and will provide many years of trouble free tank operation.
Design Types and Specifications
- Universal Floating Suction Units FSU are designed and sized to suit the typical sizes of horizontal tanks.
- Universal FSU is designed for a long life in service.
- Solutions are available from 2” to 6” for horizontal tanks as a standard design in standard materials.
FSU side mounted execution