PROTEGO® Flame Arrester Unit
with ultra-maintenance-friendly design
FLAMEFILTER® broken during disassembly
Wider gap between the FLAMEFILTER® and cage combined with axial sealing and strengthening of the FLAMEFILTER® with a solid external ring
Cost reduction through faster and safer maintenance
Retrofitting of installed PROTEGO® Flame Arresters and fitting is possible at any time:
- without change of approval!
- without change of face-to-face dimensions!
- without change of volume flow!
The innovative design provides a wider gap between the FLAMEFILTER® and the cage without affecting safety and facilitates removal of the FLAMEFILTER® discs.
- The wider marginal gap facilitates removal of the FLAMEFILTER®.
- Use of gaskets (O-rings) as anti-pollution barrier between cage and FLAMEFILTER®.
- Improved stability of FLAMMENFILTER® through strong external rings and spot-welded intermediate layers.
- Less time required for maintenance, i.e. reduced downtime of equipment.
- Maintenance of all diameters by operator possible.
- Extra costs for ultra-maintenance-friendly Flame Arresters will be recovered within a short service period.
- Service by operator now possible also for larger diameters.