Visit us at Gastech Japan, Stand 9175
Gastech is one of the world’s leading natural gas LNG conference & exhibition and a global meeting place for energy professionals working in the natural gas cycle. The exhibition will take place from 4-7 April 2017 in Tokyo.
With our motto “Excellence in Safety and Environment” we will proudly display our innovative products for cryogenic applications: In-Tank Valves, Pilot Operated Valves, Vacuum Breaker, Flame Arresters as well as PROTEGO® Service and Maintenance.
Please visit us at our Booth #9175!
The PROTEGO® exhibition team:
- Dr. Michael Davies (CEO, PROTEGO® Headquarter)
- Thorsten Schaper (Sales Manager Tankequipment and Cryogenic Applications, PROTEGO® Headquarter)
- Dr. Thomas Hembach (Strategic Marketing, PROTEGO® Headquarter)
- Yu Fujihashi (Fike Japan Corporation, PROTEGO® Representative)
Free-to-attend technical Gastech seminar
Join the PROTEGO® seminar at the "Gas & LNG Technology Excellence Forum by VDMA":
"Explosion Protection and Pressure Relief Strategies for LNG Storage Tanks", Dr. Michael Davies
Time: 5 April, 2:20 pm, Product Showcase Theatre 1
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Cryogenic Tank Applications by PROTEGO®
At the Gastech, we will present safety concepts for cryogenic applications:
- Pilot Operated Valves that solve instability problems during operation such as fluttering and chattering
- Extremely low leakage rates on Breather Valves (much lower than ISO 28300 and API 2000 7th ed.)
- Cryogenic functional test according to ISO 21013-4 available on request.
- Low Pressure and Vacuum Conservation Vents - lowest settings with metalic sealing available for best tightness even under high positive pressure
- Cleaning for oxygen service available on request.
- Low pressure Reducing Valves
- In-Tank Valves for bottom and tank wall discharge line
- ATEX approved Flame Arresters
- Sold globally. Serviced locally (PARC).
- Fully ATEX, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified international company.
PROTEGO® In-Tank Valves
The In-Tank Valve PROTEGO® NB/AP for tank bottom or tank wall connection is used in cryogenic tanks and fulfills the requirements of API 625. The valve can be put to service in applications where temperatures as low as –196°C exist.
The In-Tank Valve PROTEGO® SI/DP for tank wall connection is used in cryogenic tanks which serve to store liquefied gases. The valve can be put to service in applications where temperatures as low as –196°C exist.
Pilot-Operated Valve PROTEGO® PM-HF for cryogenic applications
The PROTEGO® Type PM-HF pilot-controlled diaphragm valve is a highly developed valve for pressure and vacuum relief. Primarily used as a safety device for outbreathing in tanks, vessels, and process engineering equipment it also offers reliable protection from vacuum and overpressure.
- Solves instability problems during operation such as cycling, fluttering and chattering with an internal dampening system
- Materials: Stainless steel and Aluminium
- Temperature range: -196°C to +90°C
- Set pressure range: +10 to +1034 mbar
- Set vacuum range: -2,2 to -8,1 mbar
- Conformity per API 2000 7th Ed. and ISO 28300
- Cryogenic Functional Test (per ISO 21013-4)
- Blow down <7%
- Extremly tight valve seat to valve pallet seal
Braunschweiger Flammenfilter GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 5307 / 809-0
Fax: +49 (0) 5307 / 7824
Fike Japan Corporation
Phone: +81 (3) 6427-6481
Fax: +81 (3) 6427-4555