New Flyer: Safe Protection of Storage Tanks
Safe Protection of Storage Tanks with Pressure / Vacuum Relief Valves and Flame Arresters - Many traditional configurations are a safety risk. ISO 16852 requires both flow and flame transmission testing of Pressure Vacuum Relief Valves combined with Flame Arresters but lots of Pressure Vacuum Valves combined with Flame Arresters are not fully tested.
New Product: EB-Z
The EB-Z replaces the BE/HZ as of 1st March 2017!
Special Features and Advantages
- protection against atmospheric deflagration and endurance burning of pure hydrocarbons
- weather hood protects against environmental impact (i.e. weather, bird nests, etc.)
- modular design allows replacement of single FLAMEFILTER®
- easy maintenance
- modular design results in low spare part costs
- low operating and lifecycle cost
- cost effective protection for small vessels and process engineering apparatus
Website link BE/HZ (will be deleted on 1st March)