Braunschweiger Flammenfilter GmbH launches the new cost-efficient floating suction unit Universal FSU. This device is designed to ensure that product in a storage tank is drawn off just below the surface of the liquid where it is cleanest, preventing the suction point being at the bottom of the tank where water and residuals will settle down.
Design Types and Specifications
- Universal Floating Suction Units FSU are designed and sized to suit the typical sizes of horizontal tanks.
- Universal FSU is designed for a long life in service.
- Solutions are available from 2” to 6” for horizontal tanks as a standard design in standard materials.
Selection and Design
Universal FSU offers experienced technology for a complete solution for the end-user. This includes easy installation and assembly. Standard documentation is included.
The Swivel Joint comes with/in
- corrosion resistant materials.
- maintenance-free greased for a life-time with aviation approved grease.
- large sized ball bearings with two races.
Universal FSU has an intake designed to avoid any forming of vortex.
Floats are all made of stainless steel and are 100% pressure tested.
For further information feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an alternative we offer the floating suction unit PROTEGO® SA/S which is designed and sized to suit the individual tank specifications and customer requirements.
Solutions are available from 1” to 36” for horizontal or vertical tanks with fixed or floating roofs. Custom designs for unusual stored products are available.
Options upon request:
- Sampling pipes
- Function indicator
- Stress calculation due to liquid movement
- On-site Support