Together with our partners in research we are looking for innovative solutions. We jointly develop new materials and coatings, manufacturing processes and methods, simulate environmental factors, and carry out research in the field of metal forming.
Our partners in research:
Clausthal University of Technology
Leibniz University Hannover
Technical University Braunschweig
Ostfalia College Wolfenbüttel
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Explosion hazards occur in most varied applications, and often cannot be reliably ruled out. Therefore, use of flame arresters is called for wherever it is desirable to minimise explosion risks.
The multitude of applications is also reflected in our research assignments in most varied fields of use:
- for aeroplanes, helicopters and motor cars
- for renewable raw materials and alternative energies
- for applications with special fluids
- for applications with oxidising agents other than oxygen
- for applications with higher than normal levels of oxygen